Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Stephen Colbert Gets Emotional Over Obama's Inauguration

Every once in a while someone captures the emotions we all feel. Yesterday, I experienced a litany of feelings. But, I forgot those feelings trying to figure out what the heck that "poem" meant. It had something to do with firewood and and dear crossing signs, I think.

However, this video from the Colbert report reminded me and I believe, captures what many American's felt as we watched out first black president take the Oaf, I mean oath of office.

Our Feelings Video

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bryan! It's been a while since I read your blogs because I moved out to the country and I'm not on the internet right now.

I just don't want you to think I forgot about you. I'll be coming in on Fridays, I'll catch up.

Btw, you're right about Blagojevich. He reminds me of OJ.

Shalom.