Sunday, March 4, 2012

Little Boy

Guest post written by my buddy Bernardo Graham

I didn't know how necessary adt security Troy was to have in a home until my son turned into a big boy. He is all boy and loves to go on adventures. Trying to keep him inside during the day is like trying to keep a baby from putting things in their mouth. He loves to be outside. He creates these elaborate adventures that he goes on. Most of his adventures include saving some princess from distress. He really is going to be a knight in shining armor when he grows up. Or at least I hope he keeps some of this adventure and strength in him. Since we got the system installed the doors beep every time they are opened for someone to come in or go out. It helps me keep track of where my little boy is. Is he inside or outside. It also helps me make sure he doesn't go out the front door without me being aware. Unfortunately we live on a busy street and he is only able to go out the back door by himself.

No comments: